2 days left
- Full Time
VACANCIES FOR LANDSCAPE OPERATIVES
Based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF140BY
Our client is an established commercial landscaping company and vacancies have arisen at their Head Office located in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, for Landscape Operativesto carry out commercial grounds maintenance operations.
These are physically demanding roles requiring operation of commercial type equipment and carried out in all weathers.
The successful candidates will have previous background experience of carrying out commercial scale landscaping operations.
General responsibilities include:
- Grass cutting, hedge trimming, pruning, litter picking on various sites across the region.
- Should have the ability to follow instructions from the Foreperson/Team Leader and carry out the delegated tasks without the need for constant supervision.
- Completing works within the given timescales and to a high standard.
- Actively ensuring the Company’s Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business.
- Previous experience in commercial landscaping operations.
- Will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Will be requried to undergo a New Starter Medical carried out by our Occupational Health Provider
Desirable although not essential:
- Driving licence
- PA1 & PA6 spraying licence
Salary: Dependant on qualifications and experience
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Apply for Landscape Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly