Creative Developer & Designer
Business & Management, Creative Arts, Design, Culture & Humanities, IT & Information Services, Marketing, PR, Media & Communications
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Salary Details: £18,000 – £25,000 plus team performance bonus
Job Type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, talented and highly professional Creative Developer & Designer to join our team of email marketing specialists to deliver high-quality content.
Working closely with the Client Success Managers you will be tasked with creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
Create and code designs for email marketing campaigns and supporting landing pages
Develop and maintain email marketing assets for multiple clients
Support the Client Success Managers by loading and testing email campaigns for clients
Research and develop new tools and techniques to help evolve the business operations
Work to meet clients’ deadlines which will require working on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE – YOU’LL NEED THIS:
- Experience working in a similar role within a professional environment
- Fluent in both HTML5 & CSS languages
- Excellent design skills and a creative flair
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of time-management for projects
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to grow in your career
- Finger on the pulse of the latest industry developments
DESIRABLE – WE’D LOVE YOU TO HAVE THIS:
- Good knowledge of cross-platform email design and responsive coding
- Familiarity with different email marketing platforms
- Marketing agency experience / working within a team
- A passion to develop your career as a leading email design and development expert
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Project Management
- The drive to develop new processes and email marketing techniques
- Experience in Google Analytics and Data Studio reporting
- Knowledge of SASS and task automation tools (such as Gulp)
The salary is £18,000 – £25,000 plus team performance bonus and is negotiable, based upon experience.
The role also comes with a host of other benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Team performance bonus worth up to £1,500 each
- Monthly, fully-funded, team lunches
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel environment
- Friday “5 o’clock” club – end of week drinks and activities
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis
HERE’S WHAT A CURRENT CREATIVE DEVELOPER & DESIGNER HAS TO SAY:
“I never dreamt I could work in an industry like email marketing and be able to look out at the beautiful Cornish coastline every day. Working at Jarrang has allowed me to pursue the career I want, in a place that suits me, and it benefits my work every single day.
It is my mission to design & build emails as good as anybody else in the world and to do so we need another developer who shares that ambition to work alongside us to push the boundaries of what is possible in email marketing.
In a small team like Jarrang, you are uniquely positioned to be able to bring your ideas to life. We blend the benefit of 15 years’ experience in email marketing with the ambition and enthusiasm of a brand new start-up.”
THE COMPANY – WHO WE ARE
Jarrang is an email marketing agency specialising in the deployment of email marketing programmes. Formed in 2003, we service clients worldwide from our enviable coastal location in Falmouth, which was recently listed in the prestigious Sunday Times ‘Best Place to Live’.
Other Application Details
INTERESTED? – HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO DO NEXT:
Does working at Jarrang sound like the perfect match for you? Please apply with your CV, covering letter and link to your online portfolio (if you have one) or send examples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews anticipated to take place the week of 2nd July 2018