2 days left
- Full Time
Office Manager – Full Time –£19.5k + profit share – Faversham, Kent
A great opportunity for an Office Manager to join the oldest established water softener dealership in the UK
Due to continual growth they are now looking for an experienced Office Manager to support their busy operation. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to providing exemplary customer service and have a strong attention to detail.
There is something quite magical about their well-appointed team, who are cut from the same cloth. They are very proud to have a team of people working for them who are stimulating, innovative and work hard together to have delighted customers.
- To be the first point of contact for the customer e.g. phone, email and in person within the showroom
- To proactively make phone calls to existing lapsed clients on the database
- Lead management – recording of enquiry and source
- Diary management
- Client administration e.g. database management, compiling client communication
- Booking in of servicing, filter changes etc
- Financial administration e.g. supplier and customer invoicing and expenses, credit control, reconciliation of Xero
- Maintaining water softener ancillary item stock levels
- Creating job sheets
- Providing timely follow up with all clients
- To provide support with the implementation of local store marketing campaigns
- To keep the office and showroom tidy and presentable
- To create and implement efficient working practices and systems
- Keeping all records up to date
- To handle all quotations and the following up of prospective clients
- To support the Managing Director with every day ad hoc tasks
- To deal with client emergencies involving water softener failures
Experience and Skills Required:
- Office management experience
- Experience of accounting software, ideally Xero
- Confident with Microsoft Office and Apple applications
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and driven
In return you will be offered a profit share scheme, 28 days paid holiday per annum including bank holidays, and a workplace pension.
About or client
The oldest established water softener dealership in the UK and has been operating across Kent, Sussex and London for over 91 years.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter. Telephone interviews will take place during early June, with final interviews on Tues 19th June 2018.
Keywords: Office Manager, Administrator, PA, Client Administration, Customer service, database, Secretary, Personal Assistant
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly