Security Alarm Service Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Security Alarm/CCTV/Access Control Field Service Engineer
Based in or near to Braintree
Our client is a leading provider of business security systems. They are fully committed to providing customers with effective and reliable solutions to security problems, with a quality of installation and after-sales care that sets us apart from their competitors. Their comprehensive product range includes a unique External Deterrent System, High Definition CCTV Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, Remote Monitoring, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems.
The role: Security Alarm Service Engineer
Duties include attending commercial sites on patch to fault find, repair and service electronic security systems/CCTV/Door Access Control/Intruder Alarms. This role will suit those already working in the Security Industry or candidates with an electrical installation qualification.
Our client offers –
- A permanent, full time position.
- In-house training and support.
- A basic starting salary of £18,000-£20,000 p.a. (on target earnings of up to £23,000 p.a.)
- Weekly overtime paid at time and x1.5
- Workplace pension contributions
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Company vehicle & expenses
- Mobile phone
- Perkbox incentives
Please submit your current CV and contact details online today.
Apply for Security Alarm Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly