- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator for well established Accountants based in Northampton.
With a salary of 24k and great company benefits, this is a role that offers great opportunity and job satisfaction.
What we need from you?
- Working knowledge of computerised payroll with SAGE 50 Payroll preferred
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office (WORD & EXCEL)
- Good knowledge of RTI, statutory payments, auto enrolment, pension schemes and current legislation
- Ability to do manual PAYE and NIC calculations
- Understanding and ability to do manual calculations of SSP, SMP and SPP
- All round general payroll knowledge
- Methodical and good eye for detail
- Excellent customer focussed service delivery
- Ability to confidently discuss payroll queries and current legislation with clients and management
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
It would also be great if you had....
- Bureau experience
- Experience of Auto Enrolment administration
Your day to day tasks will include....
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls on a daily basis including:
- Entering hours, adjustments, overtime, expenses and pension adjustments
- Processing leavers and starters including holiday calculations
- Checking data, tax code changes and banking
- Printing/emailing or sending payslips and reports
- Advising clients of HMRC liability each period
- Real Time Information submissions for each payroll processed
Team fit is important to us, we are looking for a can do attitude and someone who strives to work hard and as part of a team.
If this sounds like you then please send over your application or call the Northampton Brookstreet Branch and ask for Naomi