Van Sales Representative / Sales Development / Field Sales
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Van Sales Representative / Sales Development
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Job Type: Fulltime, Permanent
The Company is a family owned quality wholesale bakery with a desire to grow in the food delivery market.
Their ambition is to become one of the UK's best known premium own label producers, with the ability to supply their surrounding communities and towns with excellent quality food delivered straight to the work place.
They have a 6000 ft2 food manufacturing facility near Lancaster and they are now looking for talented people, with a can-do attitude to help them continue their growth.
They pride themselves on their culture, their values, their people, best quality, and best service.
They are looking for an ambitious, hard-working person with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place. As part of their fantastic team you will need to use your influencing skills to build business. Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy throughout the whole day is essential.
Details of the role:
- You are the Company's eyes and ears in the local area, scouting for new opportunities
- Promote The Company to local companies that can't offer canteen facilities
- Get local businesses to make contact and request that The Company's truck visits their site
- Generate Leads of local food businesses using bakery products for the office to follow up
- Meet and exceed new customer targets
- Providing an outstanding customer service - you may at times have to think on your feet with queries from the Company's customers.
- Managing your stock effectively to ensure that you maximise your customers' sales.
- Driving one of The Company's branded 3 tonne vans in a safe and responsible manner.
- Making between 30 and 40 customer calls each day in the Lancaster & Morecambe area.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits which include:
- Full-time Permanent Contract
- Basic £18k per annum
- Contractual bonus based on Sales & Growth
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Career progression
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Team, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Agent, Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Business Development, Executive, B2B Sales, Direct Sales Business Development Executive, B2B, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Van Sales Representative / Sales Development / Field Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly