HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: £30K to £34K depending on experience
Job type: 38hours, Full time
Location: Based at the head office in Tottenham Hale
Open Date: 24/052018
Interview Date: 11 June 2018
About the Role
If you want to put your expertise in HR and particularly in managing complex ER cases and leading on recruitment to good use, while having the opportunity to learn and develop - then this is the role for you.
Working in the social care sector with its limited resources requires thinking outside of the box and finding creative solutions. This makes it challenging but a great learning environment to hone your knowledge and skills.
Working as part of the HR & OD Team you will be responsible for:
* Working with senior managers and service managers as an HR business partner contributing through HR functions to the successful delivery of our services
* Providing advice, guidance and support to managers on performance management, disciplinarians and grievances and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
* ER case management, TUPE preparation and contributing to preparing employment tribunal case material
* Leading on recruitment campaigns achieving successful results; introducing graduate programmes
* Working with HR colleagues in ensuring policies, procedures and processes remain fit for purpose and underpin the culture and 'way of working' of the organisation
* Contributing to organisational development initiatives and change programmes
To be successful in this role you will need knowledge and understanding of and a belief in how HR and organisational development can improve business performance, and contribute to an engaged workforce. Ideally having experience of working in a highly regulated environment with a fixed and flexi workforce providing 24/7 service, and supporting managers, often new into management.
While the role and sector is challenging, you will be part of a supportive and fun HR & OD Team, and have the commitment of the CEO and senior managers. Yes compliance is important, but having the right inquisitive way of working and the ultimate desire to enable the organisation and our people to flourish is essential.
We value everything our support workers do for our customers, so we provide a great benefits package:
* Flexible working hours; that will give you the work life balance that is right for you
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
* An occupational sick pay scheme
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* Travel Loans
* Training and Development opportunities
How to Apply
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
Diversity at Outward
Outward applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly