Graduate Management Trainees: Entry Level to Management in 12 Months!
2 days left
- Full Time
BE BOLD. BE DIFFERENT. BE HEROIC.
Graduate Management Trainees Wanted: Entry Level to Management in 12 Months!
Hero Corp is a full service sales & marketing agency in the heart of Maidstone. We’re a collective group of Heroes who create perfect strategies, vibrant brand identities and creative concepts. We’re currently hiring the next wave of graduates and career changers that have what it takes to learn, earn and grow into a productive member of our Management Team within the next 12 months.
In their first year, Top Performing Graduates will be cross-trained in the following:
- Sales, Marketing and Brand Management
- Recruitment and Team Building
- Training and Team Leadership
- Campaign Management and PR
- Business Management
Hero Corp focuses on developing and enhancing the management potential within every new start through their competitive nature, relatable experiences and overall career objectives. Hero Corp provides the platform for those looking to stand out and excel in the field of sales, marketing, business or entrepreneurship by utilising a structured, hands-on approach to management training.
We do not believe in seniority or office politics, we believe in results! Those who get results, get promoted - simple!
In all the markets we've worked in including London, Maidstone, Southampton, Bournemouth, Leeds, Leicester, and more, we’ve found that graduates and career changers who have a positive, winning, can-do mindset tend to excel in this management training opportunity!
Instead of specific experience or educations, we’re looking for candidates that are:
- Over 18 and have a VISA to work in the UK (no sponsorship available)
- Coachable and willing to learn from others that are getting results
- Able to work well with team and assume leadership roles when appropriate
- Able to work well independently without being micro-managed and supervised
- Of good character and committed to their own personal success and development
(no specific work experience, qualifications nor education are required, but business oriented degrees and related work experience will not go un-noticed!)
It’s important to us that all Heroes understand that your success contributes to our success and our clients success! We know that at the heart of any good organisation lies good people… and we want to find more of them!
We start all our Graduate Management Trainees out in an entry level sales role for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within that can lead others by example not theory. We know that with the right mentality and the right actions, everyone can get from an entry level position into a management position in under a year.
We pride ourselves in providing our Heroes with:
- A productive, competitive and fun work environment
- Ongoing support and guidance from your mentors
- Public recognition and praise for getting results
- Bonuses and incentives plus uncapped earning potential
- Regular networking and leadership seminars
- Weekly team nights or team building activities Invites to black tie events and live sporting events
- Travel opportunities including Portugal, Spain, NYC, and Miami
If you think you have what it takes to become our next Top Management Hero, we’d love to hear from you! Please click to complete the online application process. We can accept a CV or a PDF of your LinkedIn profile.
** Please note; all applicants should have the appropriate VISA to work in the UK and have living accommodation in the Kent area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in Kent, we will not hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work **
“YOU SHOULD TRAIN AND DEVELOP YOUR TEAM SO GREAT THAT THEY COULD WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, THEN TREAT THEM SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO.”
Apply for Graduate Management Trainees: Entry Level to Management in 12 Months!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly