Job Title: Driver for breakdown / recovery work.
Hours: Requires Part / Full Time Would include some weekend work.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Would you like to join a team that prides themselves on their efficiency and value for customer service? Would you like to be a major team player in our client’s company? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join their friendly car dealership in Dunchurch.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for and experienced individual to join the team as a Vehicle Recovery Driver.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Understand the instructions relating to the breakdown recovery and respond as appropriate.
- Reach the stranded vehicle in as timely a manner as possible.
- Reassure and assist the stricken motorist.
- Load the immobile vehicle onto the recovery truck in a safe and secure manner.
- Safely return the driver to an appropriate drop-off point.
- Handle all of the recovery and breakdown insurance paperwork.
- Deliver the immobile vehicle to the pre-agreed delivery point.
- Remain mobile and in constant communication with the office.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a strong appreciation for road health and safety threats whilst recovery is in process.
- Be able and willing to work in difficult roadside conditions, and adverse weather.
- Should come from a mechanical background.
- Will possess a full clean UK driving License.
- Full training will be provided to the ideal.
- 3.5 tonne 7.5 tonne.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.