Financial Controller / Credit Controller / Finance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: circa £40,000 DOE
Job type: Permanent, Full time, Monday to Friday
Established in 1985, The Company is based in Poole, Dorset and employs more than 150 people. They specialise in large composite structures and GRP mouldings for end users all across the globe. Operating from three sites with an overall capacity of over 50,000 sq ft, They can offer you a long-term career development with a strong and growing business.
As Financial Controller, you will have ownership and management of the finance function and take full responsibility for the production of the monthly management accounts and all financial duties for 3 companies. This role reports directly to the MD/Owner and is part of the senior management team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all day to day financial accounting functions.
- Managing the year-end audit process.
- Producing monthly management accounts and related financial reports, including but not limited to variance analysis, budgets, and cash flow forecasts.
- Managing all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the financial forecasts and report variances.
- Producing Group consolidated accounts.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Managing month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensuring all HMRC filings are done in accordance with required timescales.
- Managing business cash flow.
- Providing financial leadership to the business.
- Liaising with operational managers, responding to their financial inquiries and providing financial advice.
- Overseeing Purchase ledger and Sales ledger.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified.
- Previous experience as a Financial Manager / Controller.
- Experience of using Sage Line 50.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel with an ability to use it to an advanced level.
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work well independently.
- Proactive with the ability to identify process improvement and implement and changes.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Accounts Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Finance Controller will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Financial Controller / Credit Controller / Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly