I have a fantastic opportunity with NHS England for a Project Manager based in Leeds. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 4 months with view to being extended thereafter.
- Support Head of Assurance & Delivery on delivery of regional Cancer 62 day performance standard recovery programme.
- Monitor delivery of cancer transformation programme milestones.
- Liaise with other NHS organisations (NHSI, CCG's, Alliances etc.) in relation to both of the above.
- Meeting planning & preparation including agenda's, minutes and action logs.
- Preparation of key lines of enquiry for Cancer Alliance Quarterly assurance meetings.
- Preparation of briefings and reports.
- Support other programmes when required to provide cross cover.
Required Skills / knowledge / experiences:
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Have the ability to extract basic information and prepare draft templates and reports in order to meet agreed timescales and deadlines
- Display a professional and supportive communication style
If this sounds like the role for you, call Niza today on 0118 9588990 or email your CV.