Events Manager (Maternity Cover)
Working for a prestigious institution in Oxford as Events Manager covering all aspects of the administrative procedures from event budget, end to end client liaison.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in event management, good communication skills with ability to manage a vast and varied workload. The organisation hosts over 100 events a year and welcome many famous and high profile guests.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience of commercial events business.
- Rate negotiation skills to maximize revenue
- Proven record of achieving successful events
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising workload, deal with changing details and conflicting requests.
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven experience at working independently and as part of a team
- Supplier liaison
- AV equipment experience and technical support if needed.
- Microsoft Office, Email management essential
- Flexibility is needed to host events and ensure excellent end results.
£28 - £36K per annum (further details available on application)
Call Claire on 01865 722 571