Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Wynyard, Stockton on Tees
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, a leading service provider with a national network and datacentre presence, is currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their implementation team, delivering high quality solutions for their clients.
You'll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure, telephony and connectivity.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform their own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise their workload
The successful candidate will also be competent in the following:
- All aspects of Windows desktop & application installation
- All aspects of tablet and mobile device installation
- Knowledge of VmWare installation
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365 skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy
- An understanding Microsoft Azure AD Sync and Azure AD Connect
- A good understanding of Veeam Backup & Replication
- Experience of VOIP systems would be an advantage
- Networking experience with routers/switches/firewalls would also be an advantage
It is important to remember that the IT industry is moving rapidly and it is expected that the role, skills and qualifications will evolve as new technologies and opportunities become available and the candidate must familiarise themselves with this.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: 3rd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Analyst, IT Technician, 3rd Line Support Technician, 3rd Line Helpdesk Engineer, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, TCP Networking, IP Networking, SQL Server, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Technician, SharePoint, Azure may also be considered for this role.