Administrator / Online Shop Assistant
The Croquet Association has a vacancy for an administrator / online shop assistant, based at its office in Cheltenham. The Croquet Association is the governing body of the sport. In addition to providing services to members, it has an online shop which sells croquet equipment to its members and the public. The main duties of the job are:
- Maintaining Members' Records
- Maintaining the tournament entry system
- Dealing with enquiries
- Updating accounting system using Sage
- Processing and packing customer orders
- Advising customers by phone, email and face to face
- Updating the Shop website
- Excellent IT and administrative skills are required, combined with basic accounting knowledge and the ability to deal with members/customers by phone or face to face.
- Confidence in using web-based e-commerce applications and software such as spreadsheets will be required.
- Systems-level IT skills would be an advantage.
- Experience of croquet an advantage, but training will be provided as necessary.
The hours are flexible with a minimum of 25 upto a maximum of 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with a salary of up to £17,000 ft.
Closing date: 10th June 2018