Architect - Part 3 Qualified
Job Title: PART III QUALIFIED ARCHITECT – FLEX, FULL- OR PART-TIME
Location: London Bridge. Remote working may be considered for exceptional candidates.
Salary: Flex from 21.000 to 31.000. Pro-rata/ Part-time as well as Full-time options are considered.
- Flexible working will be considered
- CPD and substantial on-the-job mentoring
- Bonuses for good performance
- Flat structure, we can give responsibility to those able to take on a challenge
Our client is a growing independent professional Architectural practice serving London and the South East, with over 600 residential properties, family dwellings and commercial schemes for Developers, Home-Owners and Contractors authored. Our client’s R.I.B.A. registered Architects have acquired substantial local knowledge through the company’s ten-year track record in bespoke design and project management.
You will work on a range of small residential and larger commercial building design projects and you will look after the design of new buildings or alterations to existing structures. You may work on individual buildings or on larger schemes. Working closely with clients and supervising stage gates, you'll make sure that projected designs match requirements and are functional, safe and economical. You will conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis to ensure regulations are being followed. You might also be required to take an active part in relevant marketing and CPD events.
Depending on experience, you can expect to control a project from start to finish or work towards gaining this level of independence. We are happy to mentor junior applicants and equally welcome applications from more experienced candidates.
- Create architectural plans and drawings compliant with specifications and building regulations.
- Conduct or partake in client meetings and site evaluations, inspecting quality of work and adherence to safety standards.
- Advise clients and manage their budgetary and timeframes expectations.
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Part III qualified with thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and able to advise clients accordingly.
- First-class spoken and written English language skills.
- Demonstrable experience in architectural design within a studio.
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Able to judge when to request further direction and information from senior management and when to act independently.
- Thrives in a small organisation, does not require a large support structure to operate.
- Solution orientated, problem solver.
- Diversity and equal opportunities are of paramount importance to us and to all members of staff. For this reason, we seek candidates who champion diversity and work well in a multi-cultural environment.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Architect, Qualified Architect, Architecture, Architecture Vacancies, Architectural Vacancies, Construction, Property, Surveying.