Job title: Quality Engineer
Salary: £26,000 - £29,500 per annum, dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Across Europe, the company is the custom supply sales business for the extensive range of custom and standard products available from the wider group of companies. Through the group, the company and its customers have access to specialist and engineering teams across a range of high technology areas.
You will be part of the Quality, Health & Safety and Facilities team of 3, who are responsible for maintenance of the quality standard ISO 9001:2015 as well as the Company's Health & Safety procedures and Facilities Management of the Company premises. Therefore the role encompasses Quality Management (50% of the role) Health & Safety (20% of role) and Facilities Management (30% of role).
The Quality elements of the role include:
- Internal Auditing
- Supplier monitoring and measurement
- Customer complaints and supplier issues
- Customer questionnaires
- Calibration of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Document control
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Manage the internal auditing program in the UK to ensure adherence to ISO 9001:2015
- Following-up of any CAR's to ensure that the required action(s) have been taken.
- Monitoring of and reporting on supplier's quality performance and proposing improvements/solutions.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues and queries.
- Contribute to the Company's continuous improvement system, revise processes and develop controls.
- Ensure all process documentation and work instructions are relevant and correct.
- Supporting role in the maintenance and repair of the Acal BFi UK premises.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S Legislation.
- Undertake Risk assessments.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem resolution skills
Additional Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working experience in a QA environment
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Course
- Ability to drive and maintain a ISO 9001 compliant quality management system
- Experience of using 8D and CAR systems
- Internal Auditor Certification is desirable
- Experience at process writing
- General Health & Safety awareness
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Quality Engineer, Quality Development Engineer, Quality Assurance Coordinator, QA, Product Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Technical Support Analyst, Improvement Engineer, Software Engineer, Quality Assurance Overseer, Test Engineer, Quality Engineering, Automotive Quality Engineer, Automotive Design, Manufacturing Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Quality Tester, Electronics Tester, Electronics may also be considered for this role.