Employment Advisor - High Wycombe - Leading Charity Organisation - Mental Health
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the IAPT Team (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) of a leading Charity providing mental health support. This is a key time to be joining the team as they`ve had a tremendous amount of growth over the past 6 months and are tripling the team.
My client is seeking an Employment Advisor to support those with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, OCD and other common mental illnesses to remain in employment, as well as helping those that are unemployed to find work.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with individuals who suffer with mental health issues
- Experience working in some kind of employment advisory role e. recruitment
- Able to be flexible working evenings on an ad-hoc basis
- Adaptable and able to cope well with change
- Empathetic in relation to the client group and able to manage a case load of clients
The salary for this role is £20045 which is inclusive of £350 location allowance. You also have an opportunity to gain a NVQ Level 4 on the job.
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me on 0208 889 5199.
BS Social Care work with a full range of services both of a permanent and temporary basis so if this role is not for you but you have experience is a Social Care setting then feel free to get in touch to discuss what else we have available for you.