The position of Software Trainer is available at our established but rapidly growing business that specialises in supplying software to the healthcare sector.
You will provide a hardware installation and end user training service to our new and existing customers. You will be an experienced educator and be able to provide complete training experiences in ways that motivate others. Your tasks will be varied but generally centred around:
- Liaising with new/existing customers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Assist in the design of effective training programs.
- Conduct workshops, individual and group sessions.
- Prepare educational material such as videos and newsletter inserts.
- Install and set up computer equipment and software.
- Software/IT training experience.
- Confidence in presenting to differing audiences.
- Good IT skills – working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well organised with effective time management.
- Full/Clean UK driving license.
- Willingness to keep abreast of new training techniques.
- CIPD (part-qualified).
- Training material design.
- Software helpdesk experience.
- Systems installation and configuration.
- Empathy with the care sector.
The role will be based in our head office near the M5/M4 junction although frequent business travel to customer sites across the UK is an expectation of at least 2 days a week. For this reason, all applicants will be expected to be able to travel to our offices and have a full, clean UK driving licence. A company pool car and expense card will be provided for all business travel away from the office.
The successful applicant will have a proven background in delivering first class training to customers and a natural ability to cultivate a trainees skills and knowledge.
In the first instance, please send your current CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
Please note that references to salary are indicative only and should be used as a guide.