Recruitment Resourcer - Fixed term (9 months)
Location: City Centre office, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 p/a + Uncapped Bonus Structure
Are you experienced in administration, passionate about success and looking for a job that keeps you challenged, fulfilled and rewarded? If so, then we want to hear from you.
The newest member of our Newcastle team will be:
- Experienced with a proven record in an administrative role
- Target driven and thrives on success
- Creative in their approach to problem solving
- Able to multitask in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Great with clients and candidates alike
- Experience in the health and social care sector in any role is advantageous, but not essential
What you will be doing:
- Understand and match to the needs of the clients and candidates to provide a quality tailored recruitment service
- Posting adverts, managing applications and short listing to interview.
- Be the main point of contact for all candidates in the recruitment process, managing expectations and carrying out daily admin tasks.
- Recruit quality candidates through a planned recruitment strategy
- Working to a high level of compliance to obtain references, DBS checks and ensure all training is completed.
You will join our team of 6 dedicated staff in helping the branch achieve its daily goals and expectations is a fixed term placement with the potential opportunity to join us permanently at the end of your contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to take on our thriving social care permanent recruitment portfolio and put your stamp on it.
- In House Recruitment Training
- Continual development throughout your career
- Pension Contribution
- Private Health Care
- Use of company car (for business purposes)
- Holidays raising to 27 days per annum + Bank HolidaysIf you think you might be right for the role and would like to have an informal chat before applying, you can reach me in any of the following ways:0191 2617570
Andrew Johnson - Branch Manager