£Competitive salary plus benefits
Kent Live is looking for a confident and creative Video Producer to work with our digital team. The successful candidate will focus on creating compelling, original and shareable video-led content for publication on our website and social media pages.
About The Company
- Reach plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
This is what you'll be doing
- Working within a team to achieve video audience targets
- Working with the social media editor to create native videos for our rapidly growing Facebook audience
- Developing video storytelling formats that will help to drive the news agenda
- Working with pace and accuracy to support breaking news stories to ensure we're first
- Utilising social media platforms as a way to convey compelling content that gets our audience talking
The ideal candidate will
- Have excellent filming and video editing skills
- Have some experience of using Adobe editing software or equivalent
- Be focused and creative, with an awareness of SEO techniques and digital publishing best practice
- Be confident sourcing videos from social media and securing video rights
- Have experience using DSLR cameras or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret analytics
- Possess a full driving licence with access to a car as travel to events and newsrooms will be require
- In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Recach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
- We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.