Social Media Executive
Jobs Direct are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team in central London. You will use your social networking skills to create engaging online recruitment campaigns across our social media channels including our network of 250+ Facebook jobs pages to help shape awareness of job vacancies, career opportunities and events.
• Pioneer the social recruitment function via a personal project. We are looking for a driven, focused, social media savvy individual who wants to further their experience and enrich their prospects
• Undertake recruitment social media research into platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+.
• Assist with website news creation.
• Understand the functionality of social media sites.
• Have excellent IT skills.
• Have excellent communication, engagement and creative writing talents.
• Have a serious interest into marketing, PR and Social Media.
Jobs Direct Group is a rapidly expanding online recruitment company with a diverse client base ranging from blue chip corporate brands through SME’s and private companies. It offers a broad range of online solutions and is on a steep growth curve. We have achieved ten years of success through the quality of our service offering, innovation, technical excellence, deep recruitment pedigree and our passion for customer service.
Please click the apply button below to complete the short application procedure.