Salary circa 28,000 euros plus overtime
Full Time – 40.5 hrs per week plus overtime (flexible)
Since its formation in 1981, Richard Austin Alloys has developed into one of the UK's largest independent aluminium and stainless steel stockholders. At our various locations throughout the UK we have invested in a comprehensive stock range, modern warehouse and processing facilities and a professional sales team. With our extended working day in sales and a 24 hour warehouse shift system, we are committed to delivering a high standard of service and quality to all our customers.
The Warehouse Supervisor role will report to the company directors. This role will be part of a management team looking after approximately 5 warehouse staff and 4 drivers.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Stock Management
- Damage Control
- Machinery operation and staff training:-
Bar saws, guillotine, vinyl coating machine, vacuum lift etc.
- Ensuring health and safety obligations are met
- Prioritising workload and directing other staff
- Hands on approach
- Counterbalance forklift licence and experience
- Own transport and driving licence
- Organisational and supervisory skills
- Experience in a supervisory capacity ideally within metal stockholding, engineering, plastic stockholding or timber warehouse
- Strong personality and hard working
- Flexible in working hours
Training will be provided for the right individual but you must be keen to learn and capable of absorbing information quickly and be prepared for hard work.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a vibrant Independent company and grow your skills and experience.
If you feel your skills and experience match the role criteria please send your cv by return.