Broker Training Specialist
Broker Training Specialist
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £32,000 + Extensive Benefits Package + Company Car
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry and we are expanding our team in Solihull. We are looking for a candidate working in the Insurance Broking industry who enjoys training others to make best use of insurance software.
If you want to pursue a career in software training and join an established team that will support your development as a software trainer, contact us and we can offer a structured career development plan that will help you become an experienced trainer.
The role is to deliver high quality training and consultancy services to our external customers, and internally to support the changing business strategies and to assist with the development of other team members.
We’d like to meet a candidate with the following –
- Insurance Broking experience
- Understanding of how to get the best use of systems and processes
- Wants to develop their career as a Trainer/Consultant
- Professional, customer focused individual
- Takes ownership of workload and achieving high standards
- Full UK driving licence
The role will include:
- Designing, creating, developing, customising and maintaining learning solution content and resources.
- Developing bespoke training programs for customers
- Delivering standard training courses for SSP or third party products
- Learn and assist in the configuration and Implementation of SSP systems
- Assisting the Sales team with demonstrations
- Learn to produce appropriate documentation
- Producing reports and follow up on actions to resolve where appropriate
- Extensive travel throughout the UK
Our benefits and working at SSP
- A great working environment where we encourage work life balance
- Great culture and values across our locations
- 25 days’ holiday, pension, free parking, childcare vouchers, discounted benefits and perks through our benefits partners,
- Salary sacrifice schemes that cover technology, treatments, cinema, days out, dining and much more
- A clear, personal learning and development plan
As a SSP employee you will represent our core values which are:
At SSP we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
As a Training Specialist in our Broker team, you will play a crucial role in delivering our vision and values. If this role is of interest to you, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Broker Training Specialist, Training Specialist, Insurance Broker, Broker, Insurance Software Trainer, Software Trainer, Training Consultant, Insurance.