Demi Chef de Partie/ Chef de Partie / Preparation Chef / Cook
Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie/ Chef de Partie - Floating Restaurant on Thames
Location: Embankment, London
Salary: £9 to £10 per hour, depending on experience + service charge
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are currently recruiting for a Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie to join their permanently moored ship R.S. Hispaniola in Embankment. The successful candidate will contribute to delivering an exceptional customer service by playing a pivotal part in preparing and serving high quality food in accordance to restaurant standards.
The Principal Responsibilities of the role are as below
- Assistance to the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Preparation of vegetables and sauces
- Service of starters and desserts
- General day to day cleaning duties
- Adherence to Health & Safety Policies
- To contribute to the best of your ability to the production of food items
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed standard
- To be familiar with the menu of the day and know your responsibilities in accordance with the menu
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience in a similar role in a busy kitchen
- Carefully managing the preparation and production of highest quality dishes
- Preparing a high standard of work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions.
- Assisting in the opening and closing of the kitchen
- Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the kitchen and associated areas.
- Strict adherence to Food Safety standards.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- A good communicator who understands of how vital the relationship is between kitchen and front of house teams.
- Confident in charge of your specific section
- Not afraid of hands on prep
- Great cooking skills with a passion for food
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK, experience of working as a chef in A la Carte Restaurant and not shy of working in a busy and demanding environment.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Chef De Partie, Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Restaurant Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef, Casual Chef De Partie, Experienced Chef, Senior Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Kitchen Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef De Partie, Dinner Chef, Catering, Food Catering, Catering Chef, Chef Assistant, Food Preparation, Cook, Assistant Chef, Cook Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Manager, Food Hygiene, Food Health and Safety Manager, Kitchen Delegation, Kitchen Supervisor will also be considered for this role.