£15,000-£16,000 per year
A busy city-based Lettings and Property Management company is seeking a Lettings Coordinator for a full time, permanent position. Your day to day duties will involve arranging viewings and inspections of properties, managing essential repairs and ensuring compliance to legislative requirements. For an enthusiastic and bright individual with outstanding customer service skills, this will be a challenging and rewarding position within a friendly organisation.
- Advising clients about the letting process
- Arranging viewings for two lettings negotiators
- Overseeing and agreeing applications for tenancies
- Making sure aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
- Arranging and managing maintenance to be carried out
- Previous customer service and general office experiences would be advantageous
- General IT competency including MS Office and email
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both face to face and on the telephone
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of people
If you are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply with a covering letter and your CV ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.