Griffin Cardwell is looking to recruit an experienced permanent, full time Project Manager. Griffin Cardwell designs, supplies and installs Tobacco Processing equipment worldwide. Experience in the tobacco industry is not essential for this position rather a proven history of running processing machine build turnkey projects.
Applicants need to have a project engineering background and be self motivated, be able to work independently and in a team, practical, conscientious, take ownership of a project and be able to multi task.
The role includes:
- Ensuring equipment selection is as per customer requirements
- Obtaining specifications relevant to the project
- Producing a project schedule and agreeing schedule with Client
- Attending meetings with Client and answering any customer queries
- Procurement of all equipment for the project ensuring profitability
- Keeping to tight budget restraints whilst still maintaining a high quality product
- Producing cash flows for projects
- Progressing orders to meet the project schedule
- Equipment inspection at Supplier’s premises to ensure standards met those expected by the Company and all specifications were adhered to
- Arranging delivery of the equipment to the Customers site
- Arranging installation of equipment
- Site supervision if required
- Writing of Manuals and other documentation required for final acceptance.
- Organising final customer acceptance of the equipment including Protocol procedures
- Invoicing of equipment
The position in based in the Griffin Cardwell office in Fleet, Hampshire. The applicant may be required to spend short periods of time abroad including Asia and Africa for specific projects.
Applicants need to be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD.