Events Co-ordinator – Full time permanent
Athena is the Midlands leading Events Venue, hosting a range of events from Award Dinners, Conferences to shows and Christmas parties.
We are a growing and highly successful company with an exciting opportunity for an Events Co-ordinator to join the team on a full time basis.
A varied role throughout the year, you will be part of a small but highly engaging team that designs and delivers every aspect of events in-house.
You'll offer excellent customer service, from taking the first enquiry to event day, as well as carrying out other general office administration.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can multi ask effectively, be enthusiastic and positive in their nature and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Comfortable in working to their own initiative as well as a good team player.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written