Job Title: Construction Assessor.
Our client started with 2 Directors who had a vision of transforming the delivery of Rail Training in the UK. With many years of rail experience, knowing how Rail Training was delivered, they knew exactly what they needed to do to make them stand above their competitors.
Due to continued success over the years, our client is now looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals to join the team as Construction Assessors.
Our client is currently looking for multiple construction assessors in the following fields:
- Steel Fixing.
- Highways Maintenance.
If you have excellent communication skills, a track record of working in an assessment related environment with construction and teachin experience then this is the role for you.
- Gathering, assessing and submitting evidence for learners to ensure that he/she meets the desired framework criteria.
- Keep timely progression reviews with your cohort, ensuring that they are receiving the required training to meet contractual compliance.
To be considered for the role of Construction Assessor you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in your chosen construction field.
- Ideally hold assessor qualification but not essential as training can be provided to gain this qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean driving license as company vehicle will be provided.
- Be flexible with working hours to meet industry needs.
- Clean criminal record essential as post is subject to DBS and security clearance check.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.