ERP Implementation Manager
Job Title: ERP Implementation Manager
Job Type: 12 month fixed term contract
Main Purpose of Job:
To support the delivery of an ERP system using end to end Oracle Cloud Business solutions that meet the business requirements and add value. To use existing skill set and business knowledge to support the development, integration, testing and deployment of changes to help the company achieve its business automation objectives.
As a key member of the ERP team you will ensure that design and realization of functional solutions are fit for purpose and successfully delivered against business requirements.
Collaboration with business team members and core stakeholders is critical to understanding the business requirements and you will be required to work both independently and as a team member.
This role will have focus on delivering value and business change.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ability to perform the role of functional consultant on Oracle Cloud Solution implementations and projects including the facilitation of requirement gathering sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and with system suppliers and implementation partners
- Implement best practice business/Oracle solutions appropriate to the requirements, business needs and strategic direction of the organisation
- Seek business department feedback at each stage of the implementation project and work to determine technical solutions to business issues.
- Support the delivery and integration of complex solutions
- Prepare and present training programmes designed to educate and support employees to use the new system effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the third party suppliers and delivery of contracted work ensuring timelines, resource and budget are adhered to.
- Drive user acceptance and engagement on the new systems
- Drive continuous improvement projects to enhance performance and provide increased functionality
- Create and maintain user manuals, product specifications and training materials.
Health and Safety
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of your Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Take responsibility for your own PPE ensuring appropriate storage and care.
- Always strive to work in a manner safe to yourself and others and report any hazards immediately.
- Ensure all staff and visitors operates in compliance with Safety regulations
- Full responsibility for the safety of team members
- Actively participate in addressing Safety, Health and Environmental issues affecting the production areas, ensuring the relevant S, H&E checks are carried out.
- Full knowledge of the Plant Emergency Procedures and associated responses are required
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company's policies and legislation.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Computing or related field and /or 5 years + of progressive experience in support of business systems
- 4 years of experience supporting ERP systems
- Implementation and understanding of Oracle would be a significant plus
- Implementation and understanding of manufacturing systems and ERP integration would be a plus
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Experience in operating Windows, Microsoft 365, Oracle, Telephony systems and software licencing
- At least 1 full lifecycle project implementation of Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to evaluate and quickly learn IT systems
- Experience of conducti ng system testing, data mapping and process flow management
- First class communication skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent written skills
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Calm under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach with the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative as required
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page
Candidates with previous experience, job titles, and qualifications such as; IERP Trading Consultant, ERP Software Implementation Consultant, Software Sales Consultant, ERP Support Assistant, ERP Project Manager, ERP Support Analyst, ERP Trainer, ERP Report Developer, ERP Technical Business Consultant, Implementation Consultant, ERP Consultancy, IT Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Customer Service Assistant, Client Services Executive, IT Support Technician will also be considered for this role