Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Hull (HU9 5SA)
Hours: This is a full Time position however Part Time candidates will be considered subject to a minimum of 25 hours per week by negotiation.
For over 20 years, our client has successfully developed a reputation for innovative design and a positive, proactive approach to problem solving when installing glazing and cladding systems.
Due to internal promotion is currently looking for the ideal candidate to join the team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk within their established Commercial Glazing/Façade company in Hull.
Duties Will Include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- Checking, coding and entering onto finance system.
- Obtaining approval for payment.
- Statement reconciliations.
- Allocating payments.
- Assisting with payment runs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should be experienced in Sage Line 50
- Able to efficiently operate a busy purchase ledger from invoice through to payment by BACS with full traceability by document matching.
- Must be accurate and able to work to deadline.
- An experience in sub-contracting would be an advantage but not essential.
- Should be highly organised and able to work under own initiate. IT Literacy is essential.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchasing, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Accountancy, Accounts, Banking, Financial, Finance, Banking and Finance.