Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Basic salary: 27-32k DOE, plus performance bonus of £120 p/m & share of profits above targets.
Due to growth a Digital Marketing Agency are now looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their small, friendly team of creatives. The Sales Account Manager role will involve looking after existing client accounts, following up on all leads and winning new business.
Previous experience in Digital Marketing is key for the Sales Account Manager role.
As the Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To generate new business by following up with all potential clients after proposal has been submitted
- To generate new business by using existing and potential customer networks
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Successfully implement marketing campaigns
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- To develop positive relationships with all clients
- To act as the initial point of contact for all existing clients
- To resolve any client issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
Finance and Admin:
- To meet the conversion targets of proposal to business won
- To monitor monthly, quarterly and annual sales metrics
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- To keep all account admin up to date
- Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of working in a similar environment within Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate at a senior level
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work in a well ordered and methodical manner
- Ability to keep key information confidential
- Can work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Digital marketing experience is a key requirement for the role
- Fully literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Keynote and industry design software desirable
About the Company
"We are a RAR+ Recommended Digital Agency based in Dartford, Kent. We combine SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing into a digital lead funnel that serves to provide business growth to the SME market."
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company willbe in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.