Business Development / Sales Executive - Drinks & Spirits
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 p plus Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40h per week) with regular evenings and some weekend work
The post holder will work as part of a small team on the sales, distribution, development, and growth of this Gin brand in London and to an extent across the UK. The strengths and qualities of the job holder in this role are critical to the medium term development of the Company's brand.
This role is ideal for a well-motivated knowledgeable person, with excellent organisational ability, who has a range of UK On-Trade sales and commercial and experience, and is keen to pioneer a new career route. This is an opportunity for the job holder to be at the heart of the successful revival of one of the UK's oldest Gin brands. The job holder will be expected to utilise their wide ranging drinks sector sales skills to add value in this role, based around the job role requirements. The role requires someone with excellent sales, interpersonal and communication skills who can demonstrate the Company's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bar callage to develop new listings and development of existing listings
- Work closely with support partners (Wholesalers / PR / Social Media/ Event Agencies)
- Wholesaler sales teams liaison
- Brand tastings and ambassadorial work with trade and consumers
- In bar event development planning and implementation
- Off trade support ( promotions)
- Supporting the development, planning and implementation of the agreed brand on trade programmes
- Implementing trade related brand management and trade marketing campaigns with agency support
- Give input to the development of materials that creatively support in-bar listings
- Support sales planning and forecasting
- Measuring and reporting on all activities and tactics
- Sales administration and other admin
- On trade sales and commercial experience, ideally in the UK spirits category
- In bar work and mixology experience with a good understanding of bar expectations
- The style and personality to act as the brand ambassador in this role coupled with the enthusiasm and reliability to thrive in the critical sales development part of the role
- Be comfortable drinking alcohol in moderation and working on an alcohol brand
- Able to start work in latest july18.
- Live in greater London with ready access to the public transport system
- Have been working full time in the UK on trade environment for minimum 3 years
- Bring with them a range of on trade contacts and a UK network
- Valid and clean driving license
- A 10% of salary bonus scheme related to specific quarterly sales targets
- Mini powerful laptop with printer
- Company mobile phone and own email address
- Expenses for at home internet
- Reasonable expenses for work travel
- Full UK paye status
- State pension obligation covered
- 22 days holidays per annum
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Development Manager, Brand Development Manager, Drinks and Spirits Sales, On-Trade Sales, Commercial Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Development, Brand Activation, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Marketing Brand Executive, Sales & Marketing Officer, Sales Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Brand Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Brand Account Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.