Regional Account Manager / Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Job Type: Full time, permanent
The Company is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services providing an all-encompassing waste management service that looks to enhance the environmental and financial performance of our customers.
They are now looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager, home based, covering the West Midlands & North West of the UK. Reporting to the Head of Managed Accounts North, this position is critical to ensure the continued growth of existing accounts and the development of new business relationships.
- Ensure healthy growth in line with agreed targets within all the accounts allocated and establish commercially fruitful relationships with key contacts.
- Responsibility for own budget and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met.
- Carry out regular business reviews and site visit appraisals as agreed with the customer.
- Manage aged debt for all relevant accounts/projects in conjunction with the allocated credit controller.
- Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis to ensure all opportunities are followed up and new business is secured.
- Identify growth from the existing customer base and convert opportunities into tangible results.
- Seek out potential new customers in regions to increase revenue.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of managing and growing customer accounts with a multi-million spend budget.
- Have experience working within the waste and/or housebuilder industries is desirable, others are considered.
- Demonstrate strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Be able to handle and manage high volumes of work, short deadlines and travel.
- Be results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Be customer focused while considering commercial aspects of the business.
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent business and financial acumen.
The Company offers:
Attractive salary, car, phone and much more.
Application: Shortlisting for telephone interview will be based upon successful completion of our online assessments which will be sent to you upon receipt of your application.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of: Business Development Manager, Sales, Business Development, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Business Development Manager, Senior Field Sales, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Regional Sales, Area Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Territory Business Development Manager and Commercial Sales may also be considered for this role