Recruiter - Immediate Start
Would you like to gain recruitment experience?
Are you inspired by being part of something fun and challenging?
Would you like the opportunity to gain or build on key recruitment skills?
We are looking for a Temporary Recruiter, which may lead to a more permanent role, for one of our Edinburgh based clients and they are looking for someone who loves to chat, is great with people and who can use their own initiative.
You will be a key team player within our client's office, building relationships with their candidates via email, telephone and face to face. If you would like to grow within the largest sales and marketing organisation in Scotland, our client will provide full training and coaching to drive you to the best of your recruitment ability.
The Temporary Recruiter must have:
- An outgoing personality
- A fantastic telephone manner
- The ability to deal with a diverse group of people
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to use their own initiative within a varied role
- Capacity to work independently, whilst recognising when appropriate to seek advice or escalate concerns.
- Drive to hit targets and be self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills.
A background in Sales or Recruitment is not essential. It would however be an advantage as we know those in sales love to chat!
The role involves but may not be limited to:
- Managing recruitment for the office via phone, email and face to face
- General Admin Tasks
- Onboarding candidates
My client offers a lively, fun environment and a chance to develop skills in recruitment for the right individual who is willing to learn.
Wage: £8.00 per hour
If this is a role which you would thrive in, the opportunity to gain experience within the recruitment industry is available.