PA/ Executive Secretary
- Diary management, arranging travel and accommodations,and compiling detailed itineraries
- Minute-taking as well as organising meetings, conferences and events where appropriate
- Inbox management and processing IT requests
- Using SAP, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Word and the client`s personal CRM system
As the ideal candidate for this opportunity, your background will include:
- Prior experience in a similar fast-paced corporate role
- The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders in both an engaging and professional manner
- The ability to accurately and effectively minute-take
- You possess a demonstrable ability to effectively multi-task and enjoy staying organised whilst navigating a heavily varied workload
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker who prides yourself on your ability to proactively problem-solve
Working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9:00 a- 5:00 p salary for this vacancy is up to £30,000 DOE.
If you are a positive and communicative multi-tasker with an excellent handle on all Microsoft Office systems, and if you pride yourself on being the most organised and proactive person you know, then this could be exactly what you are looking for in your next fulfilling career!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity- apply now for immediate consideration.