1 day left
- Full Time
Love a creative environment and want to work in a boutique office with a family feel? We've got the perfect role for you!
We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager/Studio Manager to join a busy greeting card company near Paddington. Well established and award winning, this company is looking for an all-rounder to join their fun team!
Your main responsibilities as Studio/Office Manager will include:
- Providing administrative support to the office and designers
- Providing PA support to Directors
- Liaising directly with internal colleagues and suppliers globally
- Monitor and provide admin support to live projects
- Prepare presentation displays for trade exhibitions and occasionally attend
- Provide samples and assistance to artists when required
This role will suit a highly organised candidate who copes well under pressure and has excellent attention to detail. Ideally you will come from a creative background, perhaps working as an office assistant and now looking for your next step.
This role will initially be on an 8 month fixed term contract, ideally starting at the beginning of June - this may be extended but there is no guarantee.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Studio/Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly