Administration & HR Administrator
Administration & HR Administrator
Reports to the Business Manager
Havant – Hampshire
Our client is a rapidly expanding company looking for talented people who adopt an enthusiastic and determined approach to ‘getting the job done’. They’ve grown a diverse client base in the photo/gift retail market ranging from individual store owners, through high street chains to massive global corporations.
Initially, you will join nearly 80 other staff based in freshly renovated offices located in a conservation area of Havant. The site has breakout areas, a games room, free on-site employee parking, a sizable garden, fitness suite, a plethora of musical instruments, modern kitchens, copious nerf guns and it is only a 15 min walk to the sea.
To make a long story short, they’ve grown a place where they love working and they think you will too...
What you’ll be doing
- Reception: answering/transferring incoming calls, greeting visitors & distributing post/deliveries
- Computer records: organising and updating through filtering, filing & labelling (inc spreadsheets)
- Researching: searching online to source effective solutions (inc those outside your knowledge base)
- Contractors: liaising with various contractors, acquiring quotes and working with them to efficiently and effectively support our business
- Ordering: supplies of materials, stationery, snacks etc. and replenishing economically within budget
- Human Resources: administering and supporting employees with the HR ‘self service’ system, correspondence with employees in line with procedures and policies, administering & supporting the recruitment process
- Meetings/Socials: arranging meetings/events/site visits (inc meals and/or minutes when required)
- Car parks: monitoring the CCTV daily, updating and issuing of permits and fines
- Routine: checking notice boards, First Aid boxes etc… and a myriad of other items as needed
You should apply if you have…
- Considerable experience, outstanding organisational skills and the confidence to use a range of IT
- HR administration experience
- An excellent command of English for letter and email writing (touch typing an advantage)
- A can-do attitude even when faced with tasks for which you have no previous experience
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, adapt and delegate
- An excellent interpersonal manner under all circumstances, whether on the telephone or face-to-face
- Flexibility, discretion, loyalty, patience and a good sense of humour!
The Ideal Candidate:
You're hard-working, efficient, calm... and you are not sure if being called a “pedant” is a criticism. Indeed, you are highly organised but aware that not everybody can live up to your standards. Whilst you are intelligent and enjoy relating to a diverse range of people in new situations, you are happy to get stuck into a variety of random activities as the need arises and always keep on top of your areas of responsibility.
- An annual salary of £17,000 - £21,000 (depending on ability) for the equivalent of a 40 hour week
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising by a day each year to 31 days after 3 years service
- A generous bonus scheme to reward your contribution to the success of LiveLink
- 4% contributions towards the NEST pension scheme
- Membership of a Health and Wellbeing support scheme
- Childcare Vouchers and membership of a Ride2Work scheme (discounted bicycles)
- A healthy social calendar
- Learning and development opportunities, both internally and externally
Applications should consist of your CV and a one page covering letter explaining how you fulfil the role above... emphasising any experience helping to set up a new office environment. Deadline for applications: 6th June 2018 with interviews expected to take place on the week commencing 11th June 2018.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.