Pharmacy/ Manufacturing Scientist/Technician – full time.
We are seeking a Pharmacy/ Manufacturing Scientist/Technician, ideally with experience in the preparation and dispensing of small scale clinical trial drugs, to join our dedicated team at a hospital based Clinical Research Unit in Cambridge. Training and supervision will be provided for the successful candidate during the orientation period.
Preferred requirements of this developing role:
- Assist with the preparation of a range of compounds for administration in early phase clinical trials.
- On completion of role specific training, work strictly within the industry’s regulatory framework whilst adhering to clinical trial protocols.
- Good attention to detail and excellent written documentation skills.
- Full time hours of work
- Work within a multidisciplinary team that offers skilled and knowledgeable advice on the preparation of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interact with other clinical/scientific teams to ensure all relevant information is in place and timelines are met.
- Previous experience in dispensing clinical trial medicines or in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Work during early mornings to assist in preparing clinical trial compounds for dosing at or before 9am.
- Demonstrate basic computer/keyboard skills to enable accurate documentation production.
We offer the opportunity to broaden experience in the operational and regulatory aspects of clinical trials and to possibly develop the role further according to changing needs. Ongoing training will be offered to the successful candidate who would be a pivotal member of an existing small team within the Clinical Research Unit. We welcome applications from suitable personnel with experience and availability appropriate to our needs.