Field Brand Ambassador Trainer – with Video Editing knowledge
Job Title: Field Brand/Training Ambassador
Salary: £27,000.00 plus a £2k bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed term contract to end of February 2019.
Are you confident and enthusiastic?
Do you have the ability to build good working relationships when working with a broad range of customers?
Are you a self-motivated person who can work alone or in a team?
Do you have experience of writing training material?
Do you have experience (through either work or as a hobby) of creating and editing videos?
The Company are looking to recruit a Training Ambassador/Content Creator for the UK’s leading home appliance brand. The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, well organised and able to develop relationships within the stores on your geographic region. The ideal person will have creativity and flare who can create presentations, videos, and innovative training solutions.
This is a varied position and a key part of the role will be creating materials for a team of 10 trainers to use for presentations.
The ideal locations for the candidate to be based are In Southern England and be relatively convenient to work out of The Company’s Watford head office when required.
The role of the Training Ambassador is to eat, sleep and breathe Beko and its associated brands.
A brand is a company's most important asset. Training Ambassadors help the marketing and sales departments increase brand value by representing the brand to target customers.
Training Ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. They create awareness, give product and brand knowledge/information and create sales leads. The trainer must be able to match products with customer needs and give sales staff the ability to sell up through the ranges on offer. Training Ambassadors work to ensure that the Beko brands are first choice for all retailers and their staff.
- To deliver a high level of training in the field on behalf of Beko and its brands - Blomberg, Grundig, Leisure and Flavel
- Develop relationships with customers and be an ambassador to the brand
- Develop and create training materials
- Produce training videos - video editing capability is key
- Produce innovative training materials
- Deliver and adapt training content in line with company guidelines
- Create content and training materials which can be utilised nationally in a variety of accounts
- Visit approximately 4 plus stores per day on designated region (when working in the field)
- Deliver content in line with brand guidelines and business targets along with personal KPI’s for both external and internal audiences
- In conjunction with Line Manager, identify accounts for development and deliver training activities
- Support Roadshows and Trade events held nationally
- Attend meetings (nationally) actively participating and producing content as required
- Report on daily activity via electronic reporting system. Give feedback from the field and send information to the Senior Training Ambassadors to collate
- Excellent IT skills with video production and editing capability
- Good presentation skills
- Training/Retail sales experience
- Good communication skills. Clearly spoken – articulate with good modulation and no monotone
- Approachable – can build instant rapport
- Positive can-do attitude. Willing to help and to put themselves forward
- Able to deal with and handle the occasionally difficult delegate
- Efficient time management skills
- Flexible – this is not a 9-5 job role (further details will be given on application)
- Must be able to stay away from home for induction period (3 weeks approx.) and thereafter nights away travelling to the furthest points on your region and attending roadshows/events
- Excellent level of computer literacy – particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clean driving license
To the right person they will offer a salary of £27,000.00 plus a £2k bonus scheme, company car, mobile phone, laptop, tablet and a fun, sociable working environment!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Video Production, Film Editor, Product Trainer, Brand Ambassador, Brand Training, Product Training Executive, Sales Advisor, Retail Trainer, Brand Consultant, Training Coordinator, Trainer, Video Editing Advisor, Retail Training, Product Advisor, Training Advisor, Product Support will also be considered for this role.