Process Operator / Production Operative / Manufacturing
- Full Time
Job Title: Process Operator
Salary: up to £25,000 OTE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is part of a $450million global business supplying the automotive and steel industries.
Due to the market demands they are expanding some sections of their business, therefore seeking to recruit a number of highly motivated operators to join the successful operations team at Derby.
The Company is looking for experienced production operators who are willing to operate across a 7 day, 24 hour production pattern, however full training will be provided.
- Work across site in all manufacturing departments as business demands require
- Have direct responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment
- Be a key figure in achievement of production targets
- Act as an integral figure in completion of company targets and objectives as specified by manufacturing management team in line with annual company plans and company strategies
- Complete key designated tasks related to plant / job function
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Show proficiency in at least 2 of the following operations:-
- Fire products
- Achievement of all targets for product volumes and quality.
- Engage and participate in a work environment of "Continuous Improvement"
- Complete daily process cleaning and associated duties as required
- Carry out defined 5S duties
- To learn any other core skills from main duties that the jobholder is not fully trained upon
- Safe operation of plant
- Product quality produced is optimised and within defined company specifications
- Compliance with housekeeping standards relevant to your area
- Achieve company designated technical norms for plant operation
The holder of this job will be regularly assessed for competency on
- Achievement of plant downtime technical norms
- Achievement of plant yield technical norms
- Achievement of plant production rate technical norms
- Achievement of all quality requirements
- No accidents/incidents within your areas of operation
- Plant hygiene levels maintained to required standard
- Plant equipment preventative maintenance carried out as specified by management and engineering functions
- Plant recycle methodologies are followed
- Site waste disposal methodologies are followed
- Committed to Safety
- Quick learner
- Ability to work quickly & accurately - experience in high volume manufacturing environment would be ideal
- High level of focus on Quality of work
- Flexible in approach
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Process Operator, Production Operator, Processing Plant Operator, Process Plant Operative, First Line Operations Support, First Line Plant Operations Support and Production Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Process Operator / Production Operative / Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly