Fuel Card Executive – Fleet
Established in 1992, our client is a major fuel forecourt retailer in Ireland. Now with over 160 forecourts across Ireland, they boast the second largest number of own branded forecourts and the largest network of motorways sites in Ireland.
Their focus has now turned to the UK forecourt market. Already they have established a network of 100 sites in the UK but look to grow this significantly over the next five years. In addition to this they have recently partnered with the supermarkets taking the fuel card network to over 1400 sites.
A dedicated fuel card division was set up in 2017 to market their fuel card. Due to the success and expansion of the division they are now looking for their next recruit. The newest addition to the team will be tasked with focusing on national fleets. This area of the market has huge potential. With the partnership of Morison’s, Tesco and Sainsbury’s they now have the ideal product for this area of the market.
The role will involve building and closing a pipeline of national fleet businesses. The pipeline will be built through a mixture of purchased and self-generated data. As the prospect will be of a larger size, they may require face to face meetings so experience in this area is desired. In addition to this the candidate will be required to find a telematics partner to work with as this is a major requirement with most larger fleets. They expect a longer sales process compared to their ‘local fleet customer’ business however the ‘wins’ will be much greater!
If you are frustrated working for a 3rd party re-seller, you will find this role a refreshing change!
- Call national fleet businesses to promote our clients’ Plus fuel card
- Generate own sales leads from various websites and data bases
- Full 360 responsibility of account set up from closing the sale to managing the customer’s account in terms of revenue and profit
- Bring new ideas and innovations to the sales team
- Work through customer call reports to maximize volumes
- Prepare various customer reports
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Communicate with site managers and staff for customer referrals
- Experience in working within the fuel card market (desired but not essential)
- Proven success in achieving sales targets
- Energetic and positive mentality
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Hard working and extremely driven
- Enjoys working towards clearly defined targets
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.