Installation & Maintenance Engineer
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Fire & Security Engineer to join a well-established company based in London!
They are a well established company based in Hemel Hempstead and operating in the North West & South West of the London area installing and maintaining security system ranging from Intruder Alarms, CCTV , Fire Alarms, Access Control, Intercoms & Gate Automation systems in the domestic, industrial and commercial market.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are seeking an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to join our team.
The Role: Fire & Security Engineer – Installation & Maintenance
- Duties will include both servicing and installation work on Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control, Intercoms & Gate Automation Systems
- The successful candidate will be required to go on a role for call outs
- Ideally to work unsupervised / with an apprentice.
Benefits of Fire & Security Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Use of Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Monetary incentive to introduce new customers
- On-going training provided
- Opportunity for promotion
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Fire and Security Engineer with good knowledge in Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on their own initiative.
Requirements of Fire & Security Engineer
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Traceable, reputable references to be provided
- Experienced with Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems
- Full UK driving license
- Be able to converse in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year - depending on experience
In return the company if offering a Competitive Salary, Negotiable Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!