Internal Business Development Manager
INTERNAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SOLIHULL / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Established in 2008, our clients business grew from a simple idea into an award-winning customer intelligence software company.
They’re looking to expand their team, with the recruitment of two tenacious Internal Business Development Managers.
The IBDM’s will be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that our sales team can sell to.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Business Development Manager:
- To support BDM in providing qualified first appointments to achieve new business revenue
- Expected to dial at least 60 calls a day, with a talk time beyond 2.5 hours
- Working closely with marketing to understand size of opportunity and producing campaigns
- Full use of CRM to record activity, conversations and KPI’s
- Ensure that accurate and robust forecasting of your appointment pipeline
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B appointment making, in a technology or services led environment
- Tech savvy and interested in technology
- Ideally with experience in CRM/BI
- Ability to structure and control a call
- Committed, with a track record of over achieving
In return, the Internal Business Development Manager can expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Company outings
- Free healthy snacks & lunchtime gaming
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Internal Business Development Manager position! Simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords: Internal Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Telesales, B2B, Appointment Setter, Account Manager, Solihull, Birmingham
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.