Accounts Administrator- West London- £26,000-£28,000 Per annum
My client based within the Interior Design space is looking for an independent Accounts Administrator to deal with a range of duties, predominantly on the supplier side. As you will be the sole member of staff dealing with accounts it is imperative that you are a self driven, independent person who can work autonomously. My client is a well respected interior design company and the business is bustling and lively, and as well as managing the accounts you will also be expected to lend a hand with admin duties and assist designers where required.
The role is based in the heart of Fitzrovia in a charming studio which is home to 17 employees. They enjoy end of day drinks as a team, with a Beer and Prosecco fridge available in the office! As well as monthly days out, there is a real family feel to the office and we want you to be their newest member.
The job will entail but not be limited to:-
- Dealing with procurement on the Supplier side.
- Handling end of quarter receipts for procurement.
- Collating costs for clients via- SD.
- Ensuring all individual receipts are entered into sage and calculate VAT.
- Monitoring, managing and ensuring accounting software is up to date.
- Working with designers on large projects.
- Assisting with general admin and taking full liability for all accounts related admin.
This role will not be closely managed and it is imperative that you have a strong knowledge and ability to perform and a willingness to do so.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- 2 years accounts admin expertise (preferably within a creative or interior company)
- Excellent knowledge of Sage
- Confident user of accounting software
- A self driven attitude
- Multi tasking skills and a level head