Dev Ops Engineer
- Full Time
Vitality, Dev Ops Engineer, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Dev Ops Engineer role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Dev Ops Engineer you will be working closely with the various Projects Managers, Product Owners and Development teams within the company in order to deploy development environments and application servers into the Amazon cloud in a timely manner.
There will be a requirement to create, modify and support the various orchestration scripts. There will also be a requirement to perform general a BAU function in order to keep the user community and server estate functioning as expected.
Responsibilities as our Dev Ops Engineer include:
- Work collaboratively with Digital cross-functional development teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
- DevOps toolchain access management via Active Directory. Creation, maintenance and deletion of user accounts;
- Amazon IAM user management;
- General support and administration of the DevOps tool stack:Crowd, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus,
- Writing and maintaining Puppet orchestration scripts using Bash and Powershell;
- Provisioning of environments within the Amazon cloud;
- Support development teams
- BAU functions to keep the business running smoothly
Skills and Experience required of our Dev Ops Engineer:
- Puppet Orchestration
- Linux Administration
- Windows Administration
- Bash Scripting
- Powershell Scripting
- Amazon Server Provisioning
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
Working for Vitality as Dev Ops Engineer you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 25th May 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Dev Ops Engineer please click ‘apply’ today.