Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £22,000+ commission of up to £5,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Market leader, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, and profitable. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs saas software for property professionals.
Their business plan is simple and they are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion in the UK and overseas.
The company's reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Their challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making the Company what it is.
The Role will involve generating qualified demonstrations and appointments for the Sales Executives so they can cultivate leads and sell the Company's product.
In short, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service in addition to providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, who is confident both on the phone and in writing, intelligent and well-organised. You'll be the sort of person who is looking to work in a demanding and fast-paced working environment with a strong teamwork culture.
- Maintaining the sales process
- Connecting with potential clients to arrange demonstrations of the software
- Allocating arranged demonstrations to Sales Executives according to lead allocation system
- Updating and managing account information on the Company's internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Quickly responding to and dealing effectively with any issues
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Demonstrate strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing
- Have strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Be passionate about 'going the extra mile'
- Be a team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Demonstrate strong time-management skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Sales Professional, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.