Job Title: Sales assistant
Location: Much Wenlock, TF13
Hours: Permanent position, working hours 8:30-5:00 weekdays
Salary and benefits: £20,000 to £24,000, depending on experience. 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus holiday increment and pension. Other benefits include accident and life cover.
Since their formation in 2002, our client has established itself as the UK's foremost manufacturer of hydraulic lime mortar, lime plaster and lime render. By working with other companies and organisations, as well as through ongoing research and development in key areas such as product chemistry, environmental assessment and historic building maintenance, our client continues to make their products even better.
- Following relevant training, you will be responsible for dealing with customers over the phone, by email and in person.
- You will be taking orders from customers, providing quotations on up-coming jobs, giving basic advice on which products are suitable for their needs and generally dealing with any queries they may have, ensuring you maximise any opportunity to increase sales revenue.
- Familiar with building products an advantage.
- Able to work at pace, multi-tasking and prioritising effectively.
- Fast to learn and keen to always know more.
- Good IT skills using excel, word, and outlook.
- Good communication skills.
Training: You will be provided training to help you make sure you are well-versed in our client’s full range of products, their business and how to use their IT system effectively.
To apply please forward your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability, discussing your experiences and relaying your aspirations by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Assistant, Sales, Retail, Retail Sales Assistant, Trade Counter Manager, Trade Counter Assistant Manager.