Senior IT Support Analyst
Job Title: Senior IT Support Analyst
Location: London, E8 - London Fields
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum based on prior experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a small but fast growing IT consultancy and it's now looking for a dynamic individual to work with the managing director to lead the support team. This is a role which they see developing in importance and responsibilities directly with the growth of the business.
- Daily management and direction of the IT Support Team, ensuring delegated duties are completed
- Managing projects to ensure timely completion
- Working with members of the support team in troubleshooting and resolving issues for clients
- Providing an escalation point for support cases if not resolved quickly by 1st line support
- Working with the Managing director to help business development, including the production of proposals, designing of solutions and attending/conducting meetings with potential new business to understand existing infrastructure
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Ideally MCSE and CCNA but should hold at least some certifications
- Experience of supporting Windows 7, 8, 8 and 10, including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience of supporting Windows Server 2003 to 2012.
- Experience of basic SQL Server admin
- Experience of Apple OSX
- Experience of working in a MSP environment preferred but not essential
- Experience of a wide variety of IT projects, including the setup and management of new sites
- Work well under pressure
- Good eye for detail
- Decision maker
- Team leadership
- Knowledge of the following products would also be useful: Azure, Mimecast, ESET, Unifi, Draytek
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Network Technician, Microsoft Windows Server, Network Analyst, Microsoft Office, Windows Server 03/12, SQL, Symantec Back-up Exec, Azure, Mimecast, ESET, Unifi, Draytek, Routers, LAN/WAN/IPSec/MPLS, Apple OSX, System/Enterprise Monitoring Tools, IT Analyst, IT Lead, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Desk Support, IT Support Technician may also be considered for this role.