Senior Customer Advisor
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a charity based in Birmingham City Centre for a Senior Customer Advisor to join their team.
The purpose of your role:
To offer advice and support to customers who may find themselves in difficult financial situations. You will speak with the clients over the phone and may find phone calls lasting from 30mins to 1 hour. The clients you will be speaking with may be unemployed or in full time or part time work who have unfortuantely got themsevles into mid-level debt.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- At least 5 solid years working in a Complaints Advisor, Senior Advisor, Senior Customer Service role (we will not consider applications with jumpy backgrounds or do not have at least 5 years working within the above roles)
- You'll have excellent communication skills
- The ability to build empathy and trust with clients, and be resilient to deal with the variety of callers.
- Good data entry skills
- You'll be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- You will be handling a significant number of calls per day and must maintain an excellent standard of client care at all times.
- My client expects a high level of professionalism and customer service focus as well as a dedication to learning inside and outside the workplace.
- Knowledge of debt advice practices would be advantageous but is not essential, as full training will be given.
This is a full time, permanent role starting Monday 13th August 2018.
*Please note the first 11 weeks of this role will involve intensive classroom training, therefore annual leave will not be authorised during this time*
Benefits and Perks of Employment:
Starting salary offered £21,039 rising to £29500 after successfully completing the 11 weeks of training. After 12 - 18 months within this role, there are many opportunities to progress into a more senior role with an increase of salary of up to circa £31,000
Other benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, Duvet days, Eyecare, Healthcare, Childcare vouchers and Pension scheme.
Working Hours: You will need to be flexible and able to work shifts covering full time hours of 35 hours per week between 9 am and 8 pm Monday to Friday, with rota'd Saturday working (c. 1 in 4) between 9 am and 1 pm.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, please can you send Melissa Patrick an up to date version of your CV and and follow up with a call on 0121 643 6954.