Plant Hire Coordinator/Administrator
We are currently working with a large organisation within the Construction industry based in North London, recruiting for a Plant Hire Coordinator/Administrator to join their team starting as soon as possible.
Your role will include carrying out regular van/plant audits including checking calibration dates. You will also be responsible for updating spreadsheets/the database in respect of plant on/off hires/exchanges. Experience of plant hire and good communication skills is essential!
This role is within Plant Procurement and working closely with the Plant Hire Manager. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Provide high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients.
- Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records.
- Maintain established paper and computer-based filing systems.
- Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
- Work in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness.
- Gain knowledge and experience in all Plant and Transport disciplines
- Attend all assigned training courses
- When required work in all P&T departments
- Carry out plant checks on various sites.
- Co-ordinate plant returns
- Maintain accurate records of plant & equipment whereabouts
- Produce weekly/monthly reports of all plants as required
- Carry out regular plant audits on vans, sites and stores
- Work closely with Plant Hire Manager to ensure plant movements/allocations recorded accurately
- Arrange On and Off Hire of Plant as required
The salary on offer for this role is £22,000-£25,000 and the company are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be held in the coming weeks so don't delay - apply now and we will be in touch. As we are an agency, please be aware that should you be invited to interview with the client you will need to attend a registration with Brook Street in Covent Garden prior to this.